Sunday 19 October 2014

Hey guys and today I have another review for you guys and its on the sleek blush pallets.I will be talking about the colour , texture , pigmentation and more. The two blush pallets I will be talking about are Lace and Pink Sprint.
As you can see the pallets do not look very large you get three different colour blushes in the pallets you get a little less product than if you buy a single the pallets sell for £9.99 and the singles sell for £4.49.I own two pallets and two singles.

 The first one I am going to talk about is Lace.It contains two mattes and one shimmer. Guipure , which is the shimmer has been compared to rose gold by sleek , Its also super pigmented and really creamy and my favourite out of the pallet.The first matte is Chantilly witch is a really nice colour but for me it can sometimes be quite chalky witch I don't like in blushes it looks very scary in the pan but quite subtle while applying but you can also build it up.The last bluish is Crochet which I is a matte bright red/coral and I love the colour but again can be chalky. Over all I do like the pallet but just the chalkiness of the matte blushes let it down for me.

Now on to Pink Sprint this is made up of three matte finishes .First Pink Parfait it is a dark pink almost purple very sheere not chalky at all easy to apply. Pink Ice looks so scary in pan it is a very hot pink and is the same when you swatch it but becomes quite subtel while applying and blending I recommend using your foundation brush on top after applying to make it look flawless.Finally Pinktini , this is my least favourite I love the colour bus it is so pigmented when you apply it it stains your face I haver not found a way to blend it out even if I do it super light, it is to bold to wear for me.Over all i lie the pallet.

I hope you enjoyed this go and follow my instargram @beautyinthehood.xox
thank you for reading
love you
all
x


No comments:

Post a Comment