Tuesday 14 October 2014

Hey guys this is my first blog post woop woop !! 

I am new to this:) 

My passion in hair! fashion! and best till last make up!

I haven't found the confidence yet to show my passion through the camera yet so I thought I will express through a blog. Hopefully you can read my bubbly personality through your computer screen. I am in my early teens I am a normal teen I love make up but I just am addicted! I also love my friends they are the best group of people I have ever met I would call them my peeps hahaha:)
There is one person who is my best friend who has help me so much to get where I am today if I didn't meet him I wouldn't of spent all my money on make up ha ha thanks !

 I am looking to show you make up looks reviews and much more.

If you are still here thank you for reading 

love you all lots xx

No comments:

Post a Comment