Thursday 30 October 2014


Hello everyone Halloween is right round the comer well OK its tomorrow and if you are sitting reading this and realise you don't have a outfit ready I have got you covered and a little extra to keep your sweet tooth happy :)

LETS GO !!!!!!

So first we will start with what I like to call the goodies bowl well all you will need is:
. A spooky looking bowl 
. Some tissue paper 
. And some sweets 

First scrunch some tissue paper up and lay in across the bottom of the bowl , I choose silver. Then pick what type of sweet and treats you want to fill it with I went for some plain jelly's two packs of pop dips and finally a bag of sour doubles.


Now if you don't have anything to wear all you need is a pair of devils horns and a matching fork.For cloths you could find a devils out fit or wear all black.For make up wear a red lip and a winged eye liner back comb your hair and you are all ready.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
So I hope you all enjoyed it. I have decided to post 1-2 times a week on my blog "here" go and follow me on my instagram page @beautyinthehood.xox if I hit 250 follower by christmas I will be doing a new years give away :)

love you all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment