Saturday 15 November 2014

Hi everyone :)

 Today I have you all covered if you are worried about not knowing how survive the winter season, if you want to get in the Christmas spirit go over and follow me on instagram @beautyinthehood.xox and follow me on here :)

So Christmas is soon, and if you live in the UK you will all feel the frost coming our way. DO NOT WORRY, I am going to show you some make up and fashion that I think you need in your winter kit.


Lets start with fashion. The main thing I would 100% recommend is a big winter coat. I have the Faux Fur Line Short Parka Jacket from Topshop. Also stock up and jumpers, you can never go wrong with jumpers. My favourite colours to get are dark vampy reds , navy , gold and a classic black. I like other colours but these art definitely my favourites. Also you can never go wrong with a pair of warm socks :)
I wasn't going to include this but on thing I love to do with my hair in the winter is curly and any type of plait.

So now onto makeup I love winter make up the dark colours I seem to experiment more in the winter than summer time because I don't really wear bright colours any where except my lips. I am going to talk about 3 products I could pick loads but I thought no your readers want the blog to end.


 So the first one is the collection lipstick in 2 scorned from the gothic glam collection I love this lip It looks black until you apply it is a really deep , dark purple. You need a lip liner under even if it is a nude just so the lipstick has something to grip to.

Next is a eye shadow palette from MUA it is the Elysium palette it is different packaging than the normal and it comes with a 2 sided eye liner one side is black and the other side is a nude. All the colours are perfect for this time of year it is a dupe is some ways to my sleek palette in oh so special.

Finally I have picked a sleek blush in coral you all will be thinking coral I thought that was a summer colour. It is a super dark orange all most a brown and I just think of fall when I look at it.






So thank you for reading hope you all enjoyed it go and follow me on my instagram xxx
                                          LOVE YOU ALL XXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment