Saturday 15 November 2014

tag time

LIP ADDICT TAG

I am so excited to do this blog I am doing the lip addict tag .

LETS GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.What is your favourite balm or treatment?
I don't like the feel of anything thick or sticky I just stick to a Vaseline it gives my lips moisture and I use the rose one and it gives my lips a pick tint.

2.What is your favourite eye catching red?
I am not a bright red fan so when I wear red I go for a dark vampy red and I would prefer matte so I just use the MUA lip liner blooming plum.

3.The best luxury and drugstore product?
My favourite luxury is my mac limited addition in feel my pulse and its from the temperature rising collection.
my favourite drugstore product is my MUA lipstick in shade 11 it is a dark nude orange and it is one of them colours when u put on and just like die.

4.best mac lipstick?
My all time favourite has got to be my first lovelorn it is creamy a beautiful light pink .

5.Most disappointing lip product ?
I know I only paid one pound but have never really bought a lip product and hated it except this it is the MUA lipstick in the shade flamingo it is patchy and dry I love MUA lipsticks but stay away from the light ones.

6.lip liner yes or no?
I would say yes in some cases with light colours I don't always but I like a lip liner with a nude but I think you should always wear one with a red or dark colour I think it makes it look more put together.

7. Favourite gloss?
I am not a gloss fan but I own a w7 gloss which I picked up just to add more of a shine to my lips and ended up really liking it there is no shades the are just the squeeze glosses.

8. something else?
I don't own it yet but I tried it once and I fell in love with this it is macs half and half.

thanks for reading xxx
LOVE YOU ALL XXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment