Sunday 23 November 2014

Hi everyone today I have a fun blog I was hoping to get a blog up before this I have loads ready to be posted but every time I go to post I find something  that can be changes for the better.

So todays blog is a recipe on a homemade bar of chocolate this bar of chocolate is good because you can add anything any where it can be any colour and size or shape which I love it.

you will need:
.chocolate I have went for white
.some sort of tray or chocolate mould
.candy

1.First melt your chocolate you want it to be thin not thick so put it in the microwave every 30 seconds take it out and mix even if it is not melted keep doing this till it is a runny mixture don't over do it because you need it light and thin.

2.Then find a tray I used a rectangle deep pad it dose not matter because u will lay some foil or cling filling which is what I used.

3.Then lay a thin layer of your melted chocolate now this is where you can make it in to the shape you want but it dose not need to be perfect because when it is all set you can cut it to the way you want it.

4.Now to the fun bit lay the candy you want in the thin layer of your melted chocolate I used chocolate cereal , crunchy chocolate , marshmallows and popping candy , but you can add any like next time I want to add more sweety things instead of chocolate like jellys millions it is up to you this is the good thing about this then lay the rest of your chocolate on top and add decorate I added some purple popping candy but like I say you can do what you want
.

5.Finally leave it in the frige till hard then eat away :)

thank you so much for reading if anyone recreates this post it on instagram and tag me in it if you haven't followed me already go over @beautyinthehood.xox also my next blog might be a q&a so if I decide I will post a pick on instagram so look out for that if you want to ask me any questions love you all :) XXXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment